January 15, 2009

spoutblog, sundance, and reddit



Posted my first submission to Reddit today in a long time and to my surprise, we hit the front page. I started it off with a few upvotes, but Sundance momentum and interest carried it the rest of the way.

This also supports my theory that news & events--peices with some substance--do better on Reddit than on Digg. I'll be interested to see what happens long-term with Reddit. This has given me motivation to explore Reddit a little more instead of dismissing it.

Oh and it helps that the submission was another outstanding post from Karina Longworth, editor of Spoutblog. Nearly every word she writes should be on the front page of some social news site.

0 comments:


Search Engine Submission & Optimization   Free Search Engine Submission    SE provided by computer training computer team.